Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Subjects Creators Digital Content Record Groups

Records Relating to Hillsboro College | Carthage College Staubitz Archives

Founded by Lutheran pioneers in education in 1847, Carthage College was chartered by the Illinois General Assembly as The Literary and Theological Institute of the Lutheran Church of the Far West. The name was soon shortened to Hillsboro College.

This group contains records documenting Hillsboro College (1847-1852), both under the name of Hillsboro and its original name, The Literary and Theological Institute of the Lutheran Church of the Far West.

Subgroups under Hillsboro College




Page Generated in: 0.06 seconds (using 83 queries).
Using 5.4MB of memory. (Peak of 5.54MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign