Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Subjects Creators Digital Content Record Groups

Records Relating to Illinois State University | Carthage College Staubitz Archives

In 1852, the College moved to Springfield, Illinois, and assumed the new name of Illinois State University. Due to falling enrollments, financial difficulty and other circumstances, the doors of the school were closed in 1869.

This group contains records documenting the history of Illinois State University (1852-1869).


Records filed under "Illinois State University"




Page Generated in: 0.102 seconds (using 72 queries).
Using 5.87MB of memory. (Peak of 6.01MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign